by Bishop Daniel
on February 2, 2017
- Thursday morning weights and treadmill. MP at home. In the office around 10:15.
- Processed a short stack of emails.
- Revised, edited, refined, and printed the text of my homily for Epiphany VI (Holy Trinity, Danville on the 12th). This got pushed up because I’m going to be in Peru all next week.
- Attended to a small administrative chore.
- Wrote a note of condolence to a friend outside the diocese whose mother has died.
- Attended the cathedral chapel Mass for this feast of the Presentation.
- Lunch from McD’s (the one on South Grand and Fifth, since the MacArthur location is now closed), eaten at home.
- Devoted most of the rest of the afternoon to taking my Easter VII homily (the 19th in Salem) from the “developed notes” stage to the “rough draft” stage.
- Dealt by email with a pastoral question raised by one of our parish clergy.
- Made air travel and car rental arrangements for a Communion Partners (bishops) meeting in early April.
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.