by Bishop Daniel
on November 1, 2012
- Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Sundry administrative flotsam and jetsam.
- Produced a working draft of a homily for Proper 27 (St Thomas, Glen Carbon on the 11th).
- Attended to some Nashotah House board business.
- Lunch at home–leftovers.
- Did some master homiletical plotting and planning for the Sundays between Advent I and the Last Sunday after the Epiphany. This was time-consuming.
- Cranked out a Chairman-of-the-Board article for the Lent issue (yes, you read that right; the lead time is that long) of The Missioner, Nashotah’s quarterly magazine.
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.